Plan on burning? Call ahead

If you are going to be conducting a controlled burn, you are asked to contact Cabool Police Department (962-3993), Texas County 911 or Wright County 911.

“Every year we dispatch the fire department to numerous fires called in by passing motorists which turn out to be controlled burns,” a police department spokesperson said.

Leave a Comment