The annual City of Cabool cleanup will be Monday, April 19.
For the cleanup, residents of the City of Cabool can set out items that are not normally accepted during their regular weekly trash collection. Everything needs to be out for pickup by Monday morning, April 19. Items will be picked up during that week but must be out by April 19 as there will be no backtracking.
Residents are asked not to set out any items until after Easter weekend.
Don’t know what you can set out for collection? Following are lists provided by Cabool City Hall.
- Hazardous items, toxic waste, radioactive materials
- Liquid paint (contents must be dry and cans with lids off)
- Waste oil
- Lead acid batteries
- Infectious waste
- Dead animals
- Whole tires (centers/sidewalls must be removed)
- Yard and garden vegetation (leaves, grass clippings, Christmas trees, etc.)
- Microwave ovens
- Major appliances, such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, air conditioners (any appliance with Freon), water heaters, freezers, stoves, dishwashers, trash compactors
- Household trash and rubbish items
- Furniture items (couches, chairs, tables, mattresses, etc.)
- Plastic baby toys
- Rubber tires with the sidewalls removed
If you have questions, contact Cabool City Hall, 962-3136.